News Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster closing for refurbishment in February 2023

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Details below -

"Guests planning on visiting Disney's Hollywood Studios next year should be aware that Rock ‘N’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith will temporarily close for refurbishment beginning February 20, 2023. The popular attraction is currently expected to resume its super-stretch limo rides for Guests in summer 2023.

According to Disney there will be no changes to the Guest experience as a result of this routine refurbishment."

dreday3

Details below -

"Guests planning on visiting Disney's Hollywood Studios next year should be aware that Rock ‘N’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith will temporarily close for refurbishment beginning February 20, 2023. The popular attraction is currently expected to resume its super-stretch limo rides for Guests in summer 2023.

According to Disney there will be no changes to the Guest experience as a result of this routine refurbishment."

Slightly disappointed by this, but that's life.

DisneyDreamer08

We’ll be there in March. This has me really concerned only because wait times will be higher on other rides and now Genie+ will be even harder to use 🤦🏻‍♀️ Worst possible park for a big attraction to go down for that long.

Last edited:

Alanzo

I know they’ve been having a lot of stacking issues lately wonder if it’s getting a brain transplant like Mummy got.

What are stacking issues?

While this ride is super short it's definitely something valid and fun to do and Genie+-worthy. I wonder how bad this will hurt an already-abysmal selection within that offering.

Touchdown

What are stacking issues?

While this ride is super short it's definitely something valid and fun to do and Genie+-worthy. I wonder how bad this will hurt an already-abysmal selection within that offering.
Having trains stay on the brake run or in the pre launch position for longer then expected because the train in front of them has not moved up a block.

Alanzo

Having trains stay on the brake run or in the pre launch position for longer then expected because the train in front of them has not moved up a block.

Thank you. This ride in particular seems like they have only one track for loading and launch so maybe that's a logistical/operations issue when something goes awry? Haven't been on it since 2018 so maybe not.

seabreezept813

This ride was in ROUGH shape when we went in August. Closed twice, and then when we finally rode I asked someone to check my harness lock, they told me they would at the next check and never did. Music played only in some spots, lots of lights out, it was bizarre.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom