Chef Mickey's to return to buffet style in early 2023

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster

HouCuseChickie

While we preferred Chef Mickey's breakfast buffet over the Covid-era family style dining (never a fan of CM dinner), we won't be dropping $51pp for the experience. I'm sure it'll still be wildly popular and be a hard to get ADR, so they won't be missing us.

Big T 1963

$51 is way too much for breakfast I can't eat that many Mickey waffles. Uncle Iger help me out here...
Is it because of the payout package Bobby C Big Bucks received on the way out ??? FYI...Your local Wawa has any Sizzli's 2 for $5 for a limited time.. if your interested or just visit a Publix before you enter the park

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
$51 is way too much for breakfast I can't eat that many Mickey waffles. Uncle Iger help me out here...
Is it because of the payout package Bobby C Big Bucks received on the way out ??? FYI...Your local Wawa has any Sizzli's 2 for $5 for a limited time.. if your interested or just visit a Publix before you enter the park

for 39 bucks you can get your own mickey waffle iron and another 10 will get you 2lbs of the same Golden Malted mix that they use.

scrozier73

Price is expensive because chef mickeys is a character dining experience. It's a 1 and done experience for most. We have done breakfast and dinner there. Liked the buffet much better than family style. Glad buffet is back. Much more variety for the price point lol. I love to eat so I definitely get my money's worth. If you have kids it's well worth doing a character dining experience. Spend some extra $ and enjoy the kids expressions seeing their favorite disney characters up close while they eat. Not to mention the pics you can take now. Well worth the money in my eyes to experience with the family.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom