Good news for cancelling ADRs! Update - confirmed! 2 hr cancellation window

JohnD

I think this partly done because of same day choices you get for G+ and LL. With FP+ you could schedule your first three 30 or 60 days ahead and dining reservations around them. Then the one at a time allowed you to choose a time which you had the ability to schedule outside of an ADR. Now with G+/LL, you get what you get. Either you pick the ride you want which conflicts with an ADR or you have to find something else. Now, you can choose an attraction just more than two hours out which conflicts with an ADR, then cancel that ADR if you want without a penalty.

Kingoglow

They went about this the wrong way. Take dining reservations the way of Genie+.
No more prebooking ADRs.
On-site guests can make ADRs, day of, at 5 am.
Off-site guests can make ADRs, day of, at 7 am.

I had to move the time windows earlier than 7 am (the booking window for ILLs and LLs) because of some of the earlier breakfast times that are available.

UNCgolf

No more prebooking ADRs.

I had to move the time windows earlier than 7 am (the booking window for ILLs and LLs) because of some of the earlier breakfast times that are available.

Asking people to wake up at 5 AM every day of their trip to make dining reservations would be insane.

Hockey89

No more prebooking ADRs.

Hardest pass ever.... Waking up at 5 no thank you.... Also, the WIFI SUCKED AT THE ANIMAL KINDOM.... I want to know where I'm eating and not have to deal with that....

Prince-1

No more prebooking ADRs.

Sorry but that is just a dumb idea. People absolutely want to get up at 5am while on vacation to make dining reservations. Hard pass on this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom