News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Which one is suss?

This is the real deal here, just need to VPN to Japan to view it currently. And it seems to be missing some of the songs.
And whose channel is that? Disney's?

I asked specific questions about it, and you're just saying "it's real." That's not an answer to my question. And why would an official Disney album be missing a track?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Which one is suss?
1714345782058.png

Fan-made. "Sounds of Disney Parks" is not an official company channel/producer.

1714345860768.png

"The Most Magical Music on Earth" is not a company channel/producer either.

No production notes for either.

trainplane3

And whose channel is that? Disney's?

I asked specific questions about it, and you're just saying "it's real." That's not an answer to my question. And why would an official Disney album be missing a track?
View attachment 782231

Fan-made. "Sounds of Disney Parks" is not an official company channel/producer.

View attachment 782232

"The Most Magical Music on Earth" is not a company channel/producer either.

No production notes for either.
Those are totally not the real ones.

The one link posted the page back is the real one. It features full credits in the description and is listed under Pinars "Topic" channel. The Topic channels are for music publishers that upload the actual music (or whatever official media) for the artist, so it's an official source. It also matches the mp3s I bought directly from Amazon JP.

1714346531521.png

As far as 5 songs missing from the playlist, no idea. Media uploads are weird with distribution so I'm not going to even waste my time questioning it (not you or anything, just media rights and that kind of stuff).

Last edited:

Epcot82Guy

I don’t honestly understand the complaint that the finale doesn’t emotionally feel like one. I can’t imagine listening to “Beating of Our Hearts” and not feeling it build.

I agree. I think the finale fireworks set could be just a few seconds long, and it needs the final crackles like so many other shows have. But, the finale itself is awesome. I agree the song also could have worked as the intro. But, the building part with the center sprays and then the finale itself are great. Not quite I:ROE level, but a solid finale.

mattpeto

I don’t honestly understand the complaint that the finale doesn’t emotionally feel like one. I can’t imagine listening to “Beating of Our Hearts” and not feeling it build.
I actually don't hear that much. People complain about the middle, narration use, overall usage of IP.

No pun attended, I think the show packs a ton of heart throughout the show. I likely wouldn't change a thing unless they want to add a fire barge.

Still, I'd be okay with some small tweaks.

Last edited:

gerarar

Premium Member
8 Songs have now become available on spotify in the U.S. east coast (Eastern Standard Time).
View attachment 782260
Wow. Listening to Beating of Our Hearts and during the second
  • "Like a wave across the ocean..!" - 1:45, there is sound bytes of waves/water noises.
  • "Sound, it's in all that we are..!" - 1:51, there's some background people chatter and environmental sounds to mimic "sound" in its pure form.
It's something you won't really notice/hear in the parks listening to it live with all the other "sounds" around you, lol. But such a nice touch and detail added to the song itself.

And man those violins and trumpets. Honestly gives me HEA goosebumps.

wbostic12

In the Parks
No
Okay, new information that may be important, but I don’t know how. When you look at the YouTube playlist with these songs, and click on a song that’s available, it shows up as being posted 19 hours ago, however for the songs that aren’t available, it shows as them being unlisted but being posted 12 days ago for some reason.
IMG_1543.jpeg
IMG_1542.jpeg

I noticed it, but can’t begin to understand why that is and what it means.
EDIT: Anyone else having issues on Apple Music with adding certain songs that are theoretically available (Welcome being one) to libraries?

Last edited:

Vinnie Mac

Annoyed with the fact that some tracks are unavailable on apple music but man listening to the opening and finale songs brought back all the feelings I felt the first time I saw this show in person. I'm just picturing all the pyro and the colorful fountains dancing around while listening to the music. I really hope I can see this show again this year!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom