News More Character Dining to Return at Walt Disney World

Kevin_W

Definitely can save some time in lines and also get a meal too. I can see why some families value it.

Yep. We did this when my DD was little with a pre-park-opening ADR. I don't remember the money spent, but I do remember getting to walk through an empty Epcot on a beautiful morning and taking pictures with the topiaries, then getting to eat inside the Akershus castle, and getting to watch my daughter pose and parade around the restaurant with a bunch of princesses (while eating good food). So I can see the value proposition.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Disney has announced breakfast will return to the Garden Grill beginning June 14. Reservations open soon, but no date was provided.

Here's the message -

"On June 14, 2023, Garden Grill Restaurant will resume serving breakfast. Please check back soon to learn about booking reservations."

TheMaxRebo

The pricing and breakfast menu for the Garden Grill have been released.

Breakfast - $42 for adults and $27 per child

Here's the menu -

Definitely planned ng to do this our trip in August - always liked that character meal overall and liked breakfast (and that it is a little less expensive)

Wonder what the reaction will be to replacing the giant cinnamon roll .... Is this the 2023 Ohana noodlegate?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Is Akershus a breakfast buffet? I'm a big fan of breakfast buffet's ;D

Menus and pricing released for the return of Disney Princess breakfast and lunch at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in EPCOT​

I believe it is family style and not a buffet.

asianway

When does tea with Mrs. Potts open?
1681336770187.gif

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member

Menus and pricing released for the return of Disney Princess breakfast and lunch at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in EPCOT​

I believe it is family style and not a buffet.
That menu looks mighty skinny! It used to be twice that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom