Summer House on the Lake coming to Disney Springs in 2023

EricsBiscuit

Went here last night. For a first week experience it actually wasn’t too bad. You could tell they still have their sea legs but we were done in about an hour and 10 minutes. I had the chicken breast with mashed potatoes which was good. They seasoned it well and it was a large piece of chicken. The mashed potatoes however were absolutely stupendous. 10/10. We also tried the guacamole and chips, which was made fresh and very good, just had to add a little salt. They ran out of chocolate chip cookies, so I ordered a peanut butter cookie with ice cream on top. It was fantastic! Easily the best cookies at WDW. I look forward to eventually trying the chocolate chip. As for the prices, for a vacation destination, it is not bad. I certainly expect some adjustments to the menu after they see what’s popular and what’s not. They were also out of cheese puffs, corn bread, and steak tips I believe.

Tayoboy

In the Parks
Yes
Quick Cookie Bar Review:

Made a stop over at the Cookie bar on 1/4, and from my very quick stop I was impressed. For a rather busy, end of the holiday season rush at Springs, we waited only a minute until we were able to choose our cookies, compared to the much longer line we saw at Gideon's. I ordered the Birthday Cake cookie and my girlfriend ordered the Double Chocolate Cloud and they were both really good, mine tasted like a larger Publix cookie (which isn't an insult at all), and hers was basically a big brownie. With the fast service and amazing tasting cookies, I highly recommend anyone give it a try when at Springs. Definitely makes me want to eat at the restaurant even more!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom