Future character meet and greets ?

Robertingles

Original Poster
Has anyone heard of any future meets coming or any old ones that haven’t returned coming back? I thought for sure a remy one would come when everything was back to “normal” but surprise to not see that but how we basically have nothing at animal kingdom and toy story hasn’t come back yet either.

Pepper's Ghost

Has anyone heard of any future meets coming or any old ones that haven’t returned coming back? I thought for sure a remy one would come when everything was back to “normal” but surprise to not see that but how we basically have nothing at animal kingdom and toy story hasn’t come back yet either.
Are things really back to "normal"? Might not be nearly as bad of course, but still not "normal".

Pepper's Ghost

Out of everything I said that’s the only thing you took lol I just meant it as the new normal as in what we have to deal with right now which was the point of the “”
🤣 Sorry. I didn't mean to be snarky or anything. I guess I meant since it's not normal again, whatever is happening now with MnG probably won't be the final iteration. I didn't state that though, so I can see why you took it like that. 😁 I personally haven't heard anything, but again I think we're not back to normal... not even a new normal. I think eventually we will get back very close to the old normal with MnG, but not until the waves of COVID are no longer being measured and reported... kind of like the flu or colds. That's just my opinion though.

Robertingles

Original Poster
🤣 Sorry. I didn't mean to be snarky or anything. I guess I meant since it's not normal again, whatever is happening now with MnG probably won't be the final iteration. I didn't state that though, so I can see why you took it like that. 😁 I personally haven't heard anything, but again I think we're not back to normal... not even a new normal. I think eventually we will get back very close to the old normal with MnG, but not until the waves of COVID are no longer being measured and reported... kind of like the flu or colds. That's just my opinion though.
Your ok I didn’t come off the nicest after too 😂 your definitely right about it not being the final iteration of them. I guess the reason why I brought the topic up is while WDW seems like the old M&G are long away you have DL which keeps putting out new and refreshing things.

Worldlover71

I think a big part of the missing M&Gs is the same as it is in every department-budget cuts and staffing problems. Even though the parks are raking in cash, they are still playing catchup from the shutdown, so budgets are tight. There is also a labor shortage almost everywhere, especially where wages aren't the best. There just aren't enough people willing to work for the wages the parks are offering. Not sure when either issue will be resolved.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom