Disney’s Q2 FY22 Earnings Results Webcast

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Still rather have them make me more money than send it back ….. as saying we’ve done all we could with your $$$ and you can have it back

Maybe in a decade or so the $$$ sent back will be more attractive ….. for now grow $ into $$ then $$$…etc….sustainable as always, right?
Let me be clear: I totally agree with your assessment. That’s sound economics. What it’s not is riverboat gambling…which is what all our stock wonk “experts” around here want. Laughably saying Disney is a “buy” at $160 😂

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
My guess (and that’s all it is), is we are seeing a rush of guests back to the parks since Covid. Many having saved up for this trip not traveling much if any for 2 years, but with all the price hikes, genie+, etc challenges….we will see attendance go down eventually. Of course that would be after the overseas guest come back as well which will also help make the parks look like they are awesome and making a ton of money…I just think eventually guests are going to hit a limit on spending, return trips, and frustration on what it takes to plan a day at Disney anymore

Anteater

My guess (and that’s all it is), is we are seeing a rush of guests back to the parks since Covid. Many having saved up for this trip not traveling much if any for 2 years, but with all the price hikes, genie+, etc challenges….we will see attendance go down eventually. Of course that would be after the overseas guest come back as well which will also help make the parks look like they are awesome and making a ton of money…I just think eventually guests are going to hit a limit on spending, return trips, and frustration on what it takes to plan a day at Disney anymore
I've been watching for this tipping point for more than 5 years now. I'm amazed that we still haven't hit it...

Dad 2 M & M

Let me be clear: I totally agree with your assessment. That’s sound economics. What it’s not is riverboat gambling…which is what all our stock wonk “experts” around here want. Laughably saying Disney is a “buy” at $160 😂
Definitely have plenty of them wonkers round here….some must be approaching majority shareholder status….

denyuntilcaught

what if it's renewed before the first season premieres?
Then either 1) early-out buzz is indicative of a solid first season run and thus warranting a second season renewal or 2) the production costs were better spread out over multiple seasons. The latter happens more often then you'd think.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom