News 2022 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival

Sans Souci

I was excited to see Sheila E and Boyz II Men on this year's list of performers, but neither of them are on during my trip.

Oh, yay. BBMAK is playing instead. The Great Value version of Take That. Excitement. /s

bhg469

Was absolutely planning on going tonight to get some snacks, have a walk and enjoy the evening..
But, life had other plans!

Attachments

• PXL_20220715_113832675.jpg
    PXL_20220715_113832675.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 88
Does anyone know how busy the concerts have been? We are there November 13-19 but unfortunately the only dates for concerts are the 13th and 14th. We are hoping to see Sugar Ray but are trying to figure out our chances of actually getting a seat being that they are the last shows of the season. We waited 3 hours to see Whoopi Goldberg for the Candlelight processional in 2019 and can’t even fathom a wait that long anymore - lol. Thought about the dining package but, the restaurants are of 0 interest to us.

tpoly88

Does anyone know how busy the concerts have been? We are there November 13-19 but unfortunately the only dates for concerts are the 13th and 14th. We are hoping to see Sugar Ray but are trying to figure out our chances of actually getting a seat being that they are the last shows of the season. We waited 3 hours to see Whoopi Goldberg for the Candlelight processional in 2019 and can’t even fathom a wait that long anymore - lol. Thought about the dining package but, the restaurants are of 0 interest to us.
ive never had to wait like that for any of these concerts, the Candlelight processional is another story all together.

tpoly88

Look at the menu on this site ahead of time. Take a few days to sample what you like. I wish I liked wine or beer because that seems to be the big focus.
menus are online and i would say you cannot do it all in one day as there is a lot of kiosks so pace yourself. was there this past sunday and was not crowded due to the heat. the fall is a good time to go as it cools down a little and youre more into having some beer or wine. i was disappointed that they have not used the big pavilion again between canada and england. that used to be nice as they had 4 different stations in there plus a person playing the piano. wish they would bring this back. they did have the apple cider station in Canada. I definitly saw they reduced the amount of food options at each kiosk this year but i was happy to see they had more wine. i think it was due to still being summer but it had a different feel than usual for some reason, i couldnt put my finger on why. ill be going back in the fall as they did have some good food options but was too hot to eat! Also do your rides early as going on mission space, test track and GoTG does not go well after being full and having a few drinks! :D

DCBaker

Premium Member
Pluto's Pumpkin Pursuit is coming to the festival this year (this was new at Disneyland last year) -

Pluto’s Pumpkin Pursuit

Celebrate the Halloween season with your gourd-eous group by partaking in this very special pumpkin hunt from September 29 to October 31, 2022 (or while supplies last).

Here’s how you can join the pursuit:
  • Purchase a game board and stickers at select merchandise locations, including Creations Shop, Port of Entry and World Traveler at International Gateway.
  • Have fun hunting for hidden decorative pumpkins based on Disney characters. Once you’ve found a character, place the corresponding stickers on your game board.
  • Whether you choose to hunt for pumpkins or not, return your game board to Disney Traders—located at the entrance to World Showcase or World Traveler at International Gateway––for a spooky surprise.
Important Details
Pluto's Pumpkin Pursuit is subject to cancellation or change without notice including—without limitation—dates, surprises and prices. Maps, stickers and game boards available while supplies last. Limit 5 game board purchases per Guest. One surprise per game board. Game board valid for redemption through October 31, 2022, or while surprise supplies last.

If anyone was looking to do Pluto’s Pumpkin Pursuit, Cast Members say it has been delayed and may start next week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom