New Enhancements, Dining Options Coming to Disney’s BoardWalk

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
It’s finally happening!
IMG_4461.jpeg

gerarar

Premium Member
I was at the Boardwalk tonight, walking from the Hollywood Studios bus loop to Epcot International Gateway (to watch Luminous from the bridge).

It was also my first ever time at the Boardwalk, and I gotta say the nighttime vibes were pretty cool and nice. It was decently crowded with people doing all sorts; eating, sitting, chatting, strolling, etc. The entertainment acts were also pretty nice and gathered a really large group of guests. Reminded me a lot of the beach boardwalks at Atlantic City and elsewhere.

Also took some pictures of some of the new stuff.

The new Corndog stand, which had a decent line on both sides. Smelled pretty nice and was busy.
1000013811.jpg

1000013812.jpg

And the infamous Cake Bake Shop.
1000013813.jpg

1000013815.jpg

1000013814.jpg

Overall, fantastic area at WDW that I've never experienced or seen yet. Recommended for anyone to stop by or stroll thru. That walkway from HS to Epcot is golden, especially at night if you don't want to take the Skyliner.

SplashJacket

I was at the Boardwalk tonight, walking from the Hollywood Studios bus loop to Epcot International Gateway (to watch Luminous from the bridge).

It was also my first ever time at the Boardwalk, and I gotta say the nighttime vibes were pretty cool and nice. It was decently crowded with people doing all sorts; eating, sitting, chatting, strolling, etc. The entertainment acts were also pretty nice and gathered a really large group of guests. Reminded me a lot of the beach boardwalks at Atlantic City and elsewhere.

Also took some pictures of some of the new stuff.

The new Corndog stand, which had a decent line on both sides. Smelled pretty nice and was busy.
View attachment 812526
View attachment 812528

And the infamous Cake Bake Shop.
View attachment 812529
View attachment 812530
View attachment 812531

Overall, fantastic area at WDW that I've never experienced or seen yet. Recommended for anyone to stop by or stroll thru. That walkway from HS to Epcot is golden, especially at night if you don't want to take the Skyliner.
There’s a reason I only stay at Epcot/Skyliner resorts. With the occasional AKL :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom