News Complimentary Annual Passholder magnets coming to Disney Springs at Walt Disney World

DCBaker

Premium Member
Magnet news from the Passholder Buzz -

A5B40810-DF87-4A6B-B1B6-BB63DBD4998F.jpeg

Gillyanne

Darn it ends lil more than I week before we'll be there, I wonder since it's a DS again and VQ if they'll extend it/have extras still available if we go ask when we're there

Disstevefan1

I remember one time, pre pandemic, we strolled into EPCOT, and there was this LONG LONG line, and out of curiosity I has to ask. This LONG LONG line was folks in line for the free magnet, LOL. We kept walking..

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Please don't try to apply common sense to Disney's magical procedures of getting your magnet. Isn't it so much easier their way!?
😄
"Limit one magnet per Passholder. Available while supplies last. Must join the virtual queue and visit Disney's Wonderful World of Memories shop to receive a magnet. Entry into the virtual queue is not guaranteed, is available only while supplies last and is only available to active Annual Passholders. Passholders who do not arrive within the one-hour window will need to rejoin the virtual queue (subject to availability). Virtual queue return times are between 10:00 AM and 10:00 PM on March 2 through March 30, 2022. From time to time, we may discontinue the use of the virtual queue depending on demand. Each Passholder must be present and show their valid Passholder ID and government-issued photo ID to receive a magnet. Not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged magnets. Locations, dates and operating hours subject to change without notice."
Does anyone know if Florida will be issuing "Disney AP Holder" endorsements on their new driver licenses?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom