News Complimentary Annual Passholder magnets coming to Disney Springs at Walt Disney World

DisneyDebRob

You call the VIP Passholder number and talk to a cast member and also send emails. I have had to do this for every magnet they have sent by mail. It takes me 3 or 4 phone calls and 2 or 3 emails. I've been a pass top tier passholder since '09 and was always treated good, it's only been the pass couple of years I'm been treated more like dirt.
I may make a few phone calls. Been a DVC and annual passholder since 2004 and i think ive been at WDW one time when they were giving them away in 25 visits. Dont get ne wrong.. not ticked off or anything but you would rhink the people like DVC and AP would get them sent immediately to their house .

DCBaker

Premium Member
Pretty smooth pick up. You get a QR code when your group is called.

10BEDDFF-5867-4CB3-A6F7-1B20BE523288.jpeg

B7F549FF-062E-4733-9798-03DAD27C3E08.jpeg

Last edited:

Ayla

… as I look at bourbon in my Passholder glass my wife got from F&W several years ago. Or use the small-ish AP cutting board you could get for going to Epcot 4 times during F&W in 2018. All in addition to AP magnets (which were slightly more substantial magnets back then, they are thinner now). Now we get… just a magnet.
That's the last year I was an AP...and I have one of those cutting boards sitting in a drawer. 😂

DCBaker

Premium Member
How long until your group was called? Really trying to figure out if this is worth it or not. We didn't have DS on the schedule really but would detour to try if it isn't too convoluted.

We were given group 4 at 9am and the first group was called around 9:30. Our group was called around 10.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
To make things complicated and keep you glued to your phone even more, perhaps? I don't remember ever having to queue for more than 15mins for a magnet before. 🤷‍♀️

Used to be just showing your AP card and driver's licence at a designated pick-up location. Simple.
I have an AP magnet and a DVC magnet that ARRIVED IN THE MAIL TO MY HOUSE some years ago. No need to request it, no need to queue, no need to show ID, no need to enter a park.

I also have a variety of pins and other cool goodies from DVC that were just mailed to the house in honor of a variety of things, including 9/11--a special DVC edition of the World Showcase Mickey Head US Flag pin, with some extra stars. Just arrived in the mailbox.

(and I know you know that I'm not yelling at you. ;) )

Last edited:

correcaminos

Did you see what happened with the Figment popcorn bucket? It’s just trying to avoid that scene again. Sad we need these procedures.
To be fair anyone could get that. I never had an issue getting a magnet in person at Epcot for AP holders. I'm debating on skipping. I saw a post where it was a 105 minute wait. Not sure I need a magnet that bad...

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Those in my family who have had APs more frequently than I have have never had a problem getting a magnet in the past. There should be absolutely no reason for a VQ for a freaking AP magnet.

Disney knows how many active APs are out there, they should know how many get picked up based on data over time. If your AP or ID was scanned when you picked up a magnet, then they would know who picked up a magnet and who to send a magnet to, if they so chose.

Ayla

Those in my family who have had APs more frequently than I have have never had a problem getting a magnet in the past. There should be absolutely no reason for a VQ for a freaking AP magnet.

Disney knows how many active APs are out there, they should know how many get picked up based on data over time. If your AP or ID was scanned when you picked up a magnet, then they would know who picked up a magnet and who to send a magnet to, if they so chose.
My magnets were all sent directly to my house. You know, to the address you need to purchase an AP. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom