I think Epcot’s embracing the Flat Earth theory?

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
24C780BA-ADF7-4242-9AE4-8E009FB1F899.jpeg

Beacon Joe

They should have just stuck with the earth barge and added fountains to it.

It's really a shame that Disney or other companies have no experience with using barges to store off-stage, motor to location at sundown and upon which they could stage fireworks, light parades, or other effects and had no choice but to ruin the view from 100% of World Showcase.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
It's really a shame that Disney or other companies have no experience with using barges to store off-stage, motor to location at sundown and upon which they could stage fireworks, light parades, or other effects and had no choice but to ruin the view from 100% of World Showcase.
Disney needs to let the fans come together and make a fan made show, everything we bring to the table the imagineers have to take ideas from it by our choice and make the show happen. Just add something fresh to the table and it would kind of be fun to have a fan made show.

JIMINYCR

Disney needs to let the fans come together and make a fan made show, everything we bring to the table the imagineers have to take ideas from it by our choice and make the show happen. Just add something fresh to the table and it would kind of be fun to have a fan made show.
No... Theres a reason you let professionals do the job from start to finish. They have the background, the skill, the expertise, the understanding to come up with a cohesive, well put together show. Trying to build a show based on a mish mash of fans ideas would be disastrous.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
No... Theres a reason you let professionals do the job from start to finish. They have the background, the skill, the expertise, the understanding to come up with a cohesive, well put together show. Trying to build a show based on a mish mash of fans ideas would be disastrous.

I don’t know. I think it’d be interesting. We could have a show that consists of alcohol, some fireworks, two floats from the MSEP, the Serpent from the water parade, some water skiing, strobe lights, and Goofy on a Zip Line.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Wait a minute, that’s why I said let the pros put it together, and we let the professionals do the job, look how that worked out.

JIMINYCR

Wait a minute, that’s why I said let the pros put it together, and we let the professionals do the job, look how that worked out.
But you are asking that they work with what fans bring to the table. Thats quite different than having imagineers begin the thought process of how something will begin to take shape. If I give you items that you must decide how they would fit together it can detract from my creativity.

graphite1326

Well they kinda sucked at it.

Vinnie Mac

Please no. Something tells me this will be worse than the shows you people hate today.

Just because you don't like what someone did doesn't mean you are creatively superior to them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom