News Fantasmic!, Festival of Fantasy Parade and Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire to return to Walt Disney World

imagineer97

In the Parks
No
I noticed the monstro float has been squeaking really bad recently so maybe its gonna fall apart soon.
Monstro is overrated anyway. He can't do this:
1705956192059.png

The Colonel

I usually don't Like DJs on the Iconic Castle Stage but, I wouldn't mind if we had this every night!!!!!:

OMG!!!!!! Once again, MK can hit the right emotions when it wants Too!!!!!!!!!

Never thought we wold get that from a Castle Stage DJ!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if this made up for the three prior hours of obnoxious, incredibly loud banter. I've never heard such verbal diarrhea.

In the Parks
Yes
Happy 10th Birthday FOF!!!!
Aka: The abridged, pandemic version of a once fresh and colorful parade, that didn't even bother bringing back an entire unit(thanks to Adventure Friends snatching away that film's leading lady who shouldn't even be featured in that cavalcade anymore for that), the dancers that still haven't returned and either replaced with nothing or two cast members watching the generic Storybook Circus CM costumes holding the rope at the end that shouldn't be a thing(the two ladies with the blue hair was way more magical), and had two songs from its soundtrack in the finale removed for reasons and awkwardly having instrumental notes take their spot instead of adding a new verse like what DL did for Magic Happens

it's a shame that FOF is not the same as it was, I honestly wouldn't be shocked within a year from today that parade would either have its final performance and/or had its replacement announced, bc, I don't see this last any longer

In the Parks
Yes
It's been all but confirmed that Merida and her Brave unit won't be coming back to this parade: according to a user on that site that used to have a blue bird on its logo
Screenshot 2024-03-11 3.12.20 PM.png

On a side note, If Merida is staying in the Adventure Friends Cavalcade for the remainder of its run, to the entertainment department/runs this once a day offering, put Moana back on the float and make Merida walk 100% daily alongside her other Pixar colleagues, not every once in a while like the entire month of May(like last year), and begin plans to phase out Elena of Avalor from the parks permanently ASAP, because her show ended and is no longer on reruns

Disneyson

I can imagine a new parade “in production” would be a great low-lift for a D23 announcement. They wouldn’t have to make good on the promise for two years.

If they want the crowd to roar they’d also announce a nighttime parade (returning or new).

If they want to instantly fix the current perception that the parks deliver less value than the past and have an interest in redeeming their image as the preeminent vacation destination, they would bring back parades at all four parks with great fanfare.

Squishy

Ladders had a prime viewing spot for the 3pm Festival of Fantasy parade today.

I can imagine a new parade “in production” would be a great low-lift for a D23 announcement. They wouldn’t have to make good on the promise for two years.

If they want the crowd to roar they’d also announce a nighttime parade (returning or new).

If they want to instantly fix the current perception that the parks deliver less value than the past and have an interest in redeeming their image as the preeminent vacation destination, they would bring back parades at all four parks with great fanfare.
They're gonna use it as b-roll footage for the imagine a new daytime & nighttime parade rolling down main street segment of D23 this year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom