Epcot's 40th Anniversary

granfiesta

I'm just curious as to if there's been any pics of the back of the zip up hoodie that was in the video? That is a 'might buy' for me on Saturday, but I want to see it. I won't actually be there, but my friend will.

correcaminos

I'm just curious as to if there's been any pics of the back of the zip up hoodie that was in the video? That is a 'might buy' for me on Saturday, but I want to see it. I won't actually be there, but my friend will.
I really like this one. Though had it had Figment on the back I would be begging someone to buy it for me. I do like this but not quite enough to beg.

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 72

DoleWhipDrea

Thinking about the Figment hoodie but it's going to come down to how much it is and what's leftover after the scalpers attack.

Really wish they made more hot-weather wearable items. I love Spirit Jerseys but I have so many now that I can't really justify getting any more when I can't wear them at the parks for most of the year.

Figments Friend

It'll all go down hill when you have a dancing old man encouraging you to come to the park, Plus kicking out any acknowledgment of any Characters of any kind, every section no matter the theming gets overtaken by Takis ads and uproarious top 40 uncensored music...The NEW Disney!!
x0DYa4.gif

Mister Six is my home boy.

👓

-

TheEPCOTHistorian

In the Parks
Yes
Do we think they scrambled some sort of tag together? The barges never have images on the screens after Harmonious, if my memory serves me right. The only other times *have* had special graphics is during tags. Those have been the EPCOT star field (NYE special tag), and the American flag (4th of July special tag).

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Do we think they scrambled some sort of tag together? The barges never have images on the screens after Harmonious, if my memory serves me right. The only other times *have* had special graphics is during tags. Those have been the EPCOT star field (NYE special tag), and the American flag (4th of July special tag).
They've shown the 50th logo during the day.

TheEPCOTHistorian

In the Parks
Yes
They've shown the 50th logo during the day.
Yes, but not at night. I was specifically referring to that time of day. The 50th logo still ran before Harmonious, but the Heartbeat of Freedom and NYE graphics ran all night after the show's tag. These EPCOT 40 logos were shown after Harmonious tonight. They were 50 logos during the day.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
No tag unfortunately

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom