Rumor Indiana Jones to possibly reopen this holiday with changes

James Alucobond

The Bourne movies were at least all created this century. Not saying there's anything wrong with the show itself, but I really don't think adding anything else from that franchise in the park is very exciting.
I don't see why the IP being older precludes attractions based on it from being exciting. The content of the films is perfect for thrilling attractions, and I feel like the franchise gets bonus points for being set in the same time period as the entrance to Hollywood Studios, allowing for potential clever integration of an Indiana Jones land into the original fabric of the park (also why I'd support a Rocketeer revamp of Rockin' Rollercoaster).

TikibirdLand

I don't see why the IP being older precludes attractions based on it from being exciting. The content of the films is perfect for thrilling attractions, and I feel like the franchise gets bonus points for being set in the same time period as the entrance to Hollywood Studios, allowing for potential clever integration of an Indiana Jones land into the original fabric of the park (also why I'd support a Rocketeer revamp of Rockin' Rollercoaster).
Always baffled how Disney pretty much ignored The Rocketeer in the parks. Yeah, I know about the artifacts sprinkled about. I'm really talking about an attraction with theming to match. One of my favorite movies that rival Indiana Jones as my favorite movies (Star Wars doesn't hold a candle!).

Polkadotdress

Always baffled how Disney pretty much ignored The Rocketeer in the parks. Yeah, I know about the artifacts sprinkled about. I'm really talking about an attraction with theming to match. One of my favorite movies that rival Indiana Jones as my favorite movies (Star Wars doesn't hold a candle!).
The Rocketeer spent time on Residential Street during the heyday of the movie release, waving to guests on the passing Backlot Tour trams.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Not sure how long this has been going on for, but apparently at least as of yesterday, the opening temple scene is missing, and the pilot in the finale does not go through the prop.

Not sure how long this has been going on for, but apparently at least as of yesterday, the opening temple scene is missing, and the pilot in the finale does not go through the prop.
I was there for one of the last shows of the day on Saturday and they tried several takes to get the Giant boulder to roll out in the temple scene but there were mechanical issues.

tcool123

Was there yesterday at 4:55? showing the temple scene was there, although (correct me if I’m wrong) Indy is supposed to fall in from the ceiling via rope? If I’m not making that up in my head that was missing along with what you had mentioned about the pilot.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Was there yesterday at 4:55? showing the temple scene was there, although (correct me if I’m wrong) Indy is supposed to fall in from the ceiling via rope? If I’m not making that up in my head that was missing along with what you had mentioned about the pilot.
Yes he arrives from the roof area

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
I’m sworn to secrecy, but all I can say is it involves a refrigerator and a countdown.
1687112249748.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom