News 'Muppets Haunted Mansion' joining the preshow at Muppet*Vision 3D

Cmdr_Crimson

I honestly liked it a lot, but Kermit's voice really really bugged me every time he was on. I've seen better impersonators on YouTube.
Oh you mean on how Matt Vogel doing Constantine as Kermit....šŸ˜‰šŸ¤£. I swear this how he had to get trained to become him

I still find this film strange how they "get rid" of Whitmire's Kermit only to be "Replaced" by Vogel's Kermit.....

Thelazer

"and it's coming to Disney+". Straight CRINGE!!!

To bad, they couldn't do something that fits into the theme of the Muppet 3D movie.. That would be asking to much I guess.

Cmdr_Crimson

"and it's coming to Disney+". Straight CRINGE!!!

To bad, they couldn't do something that fits into the theme of the Muppet 3D movie.. That would be asking to much I guess.
Which worries me what the fate of the Muppets are..After former Muppetteer Frank Oz had stated...
ā€œThey donā€™t want me because I wonā€™t follow orders and I wonā€™t do the kind of Muppets they believe in,ā€ he continued. Just how does Oz describe the new version of the Muppets?

ā€œThe soulā€™s not there,ā€ he said. ā€œThe soul is what makes things grow and be funny.ā€
So, are they trying to Sesame Street-ize The Muppets? What are they trying to do them?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom