News 'Muppets Haunted Mansion' joining the preshow at Muppet*Vision 3D

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Yikes. At least the Most Wanted snips were just confusing, but we got to keep the pre-show. The whole Pre-Show is supposed to get you ready to go for the show. It's the equivalent of, say, advertising a Dinosaur film reboot for the preshow in Dinosaur's queue.

I think they should just install TVs in Pizzerizzo and do their muppet promoting there. Or put a preview film in the Walt Disney theatre.

Cmdr_Crimson

As for the actual film this new pre-show is based on....... I thought it was just okay. Is it just me or did Gonzo's puppetry seem... Off? Less animated?

Also, GOD I hate the new Kermit voice.
I agree he looked too stiff and him working against Pepe just doesn't work whereas Rizzo had more chemistry with Gonzo..I don't understand why they couldn't get another Muppet performer to perform Rizzo after Whitmire's removal..

Kirby86

Corporate synergy!! The new special was alright it wasn't amazing but I had a few laughs. Like someone stated above Pepe and Gonzo don't have the same chemistry Gonzo and Rizzo have and it's noticeable. As for Kermits voice I'm sure the actor is doing his best and I wish him luck but he dosen't sound like Kermit to me.

owlsandcoffee

I agree he looked too stiff and him working against Pepe just doesn't work whereas Rizzo had more chemistry with Gonzo..I don't understand why they couldn't get another Muppet performer to perform Rizzo after Whitmire's removal..

I think Rizzo is too "Steve" for anyone else to do. Look at how Kermit's been...Much love to Matt Vogel but I mean

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom