Disney Genie and Genie+ at Walt Disney World

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
For previous discussion about Disney Genie, see the original thread - Disney Genie digital assistant app coming to Walt Disney World and FastPass+ Most Certainly Not Coming Back As It Was

This is the new thread as of August 18 with confirmed details.

Disney Genie launch announcement

Disney Genie, Genie+ Frequently Asked Questions FAQ

Last edited:

mightynine

For even more convenience and flexibility, there are two other options for enjoying our theme parks, through a queue we are introducing called the Lightning Lane entrance that also saves you time in line:

• Disney Genie+ service (available for purchase): For the price of $15 per ticket per day at Walt Disney World Resort and $20 per ticket per day at Disneyland Resort, choose the next available time to arrive at a variety of attractions and experiences using the Lightning Lane entrance. You can make one selection at a time, throughout the day – from classics like Haunted Mansion to thrill rides like Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and newer favorites like Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run (attractions subject to limited availability). This convenient option is the next evolution of the fan-favorite Disney MaxPass service from Disneyland Resort. Disney Genie+ will also include Disney parks-themed audio experiences and photo features to capture your memories – augmented reality lenses for those visiting Walt Disney World Resort and unlimited Disney PhotoPass downloads from your day if you are visiting Disneyland Resort.
  • Individual attraction selections (available for purchase): Schedule a time to arrive at up to two highly demanded attractions each day using the Lightning Lane entrance – like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom Park and Radiator Springs Racers at Disney California Adventure park (subject to limited availability; attractions not included with Disney Genie+). Pricing for this option will vary by date, attraction and park and will be announced closer to launch.

mightynine

maxresdefault.jpg

I dunno, Disney, I've had plenty of friends hit me up for money after I've already given them plenty

aliceismad

So you can have 2 paid FP a day and then unlimited what was like maxpass? Seems ok to me?
I mean, for a family of 4 that's $60-80 more a day just for the MaxPass-type part. I'm sure that's hard for some people to swallow.

Should make those who prefer spontaneous park touring more happy. Might mean an increase in walking for someone like me who planned FPs to eliminate criss-crossing the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom