News Walt Disney World to resume sales of Annual Passes (New sales resume April 20, 2023)

correcaminos

Let's all agree we got lied to in a sales ploy and now they have our money (or will be guaranteed to get it), so we now have two choices:

Make the money a complete waste and ensure the liars don't get any more money by not going ever again

Go to Disney, land of Liar Scum Management, and give them more of our money and pretend we are having a great time (yes, fantasy,) and forget the bad people who get the money.

The choice is yours.

Its only money...
Option 3 for me is I renewed a week before they even opened to DVC so.... nope get use out of my pass. Tron was super cool to ride on too using said pass.

cranbiz

Let's all agree we got lied to in a sales ploy and now they have our money (or will be guaranteed to get it), so we now have two choices:

Make the money a complete waste and ensure the liars don't get any more money by not going ever again

Go to Disney, land of Liar Scum Management, and give them more of our money and pretend we are having a great time (yes, fantasy,) and forget the bad people who get the money.

The choice is yours.

Its only money...
Let's not agree. If sales were what they expected, there certainly was a possibility of selling out the internal limit that WDW set. So, with that in the back of your mind, Where did they lie?

People always have a choice not to buy. If one makes that choice, Disney doesn't get their money. Disney is not guaranteed to get anyone's money.

People also have a choice to buy a pass and if they do, they will most likely have a good time or else, why would one buy them. If one does buy an AP, they know what they are paying and how much they plan on using it. They also know what the conditions of use are at the time of purchase.

While I believe the entire Walt Disney Company e suite doesn't have a clue on how to look to the future for the parks (their cash cow), liar, scum management is not the correct term to use. Short sighted, greed driven do anything to make a buck management is probably a much better term to use.

Fido Chuckwagon

The choice is yours.

Its only money...
No.

Ayla

The choice is yours.

Its only money...
I'm not a big DVC fan, but this seems a little harsh. 🤣

Tony the Tigger

The choice is yours.

Its only money...
Wow.

The bad people who get the money?

gorillaball

The choice is yours.

Its only money...
I'm lost, how were we lied too?

PaulZ

Did they use the word "anticipated"? honest question.
Quite different than "are limited and may be suspended at any time". If they didn't say the latter then how outraged would people be when they are suspended if not warned in advance.
They did. As first day sales had a long wait in the virtual queue they did say they anticipated one or more to sell out that day. I think they put that in when they put the message up they were suspending sales at 11pm and would restart at 7 or whatever the next morning.

But, I just think everyone who wanted them rushed that day and got them. Then there was no more interest because a lot of people had enough under Chapek, no Trams, Covid removals, the new pass prices and add ons, and the fact they weren’t available for purchase for so long. For those of us who love Disney and all it’s culture, there’s probably 3 or 4 for every one of us who could just say to heck with you and move on with their life.

ToTBellHop

I’ll take option 3: enjoy my pass with my wife.
1682682184308.gif

TTA94

If someone got passes on the monthly payment plan does the payments start on original purchase date and then that same date each month or do the payments start on the date that you first use the passes?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom