News Walt Disney World holidays 2021

mf1972

myself remembering i have to work today….
0BA0C496-E825-4447-B968-EAE893FB7BF0.gif

PuertoRekinSam

We went to Epcot yesterday and saw the early candlelight show and my wife noticed that some of the performers were wearing mask while singing. Not just the golden choir but some voices as well. They looked like a solid color and not the blue pixie ones the average Cast wear.
Has this been happening all season? Or was this new? I watched a you tube video of it earlier this year and don’t remember them being there.

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
We went to Epcot yesterday and saw the early candlelight show and my wife noticed that some of the performers were wearing mask while singing. Not just the golden choir but some voices as well. They looked like a solid color and not the blue pixie ones the average Cast wear.
Has this been happening all season? Or was this new? I watched a you tube video of it earlier this year and don’t remember them being there.
I don't recall anyone masked for Candlelight the first week of December except for a few instrumentalists... obviously not the wind instruments, tho.

TikibirdLand

I don't recall anyone masked for Candlelight the first week of December except for a few instrumentalists... obviously not the wind instruments, tho.
My DS plays French Horn. They had a mask with a velcro opening for the mouthpiece. So, it's possible to do that. But, he was very happy to have that requirement stopped at that beginning of this month.

mm52200

They were recently allowed to start wearing them. Omnicron is ripping through cast members.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom