Scentsy and Walt Disney World are bringing a new guest experience within Fantasyland in Magic Kingdom

JohnD

and even then, its a very easy rebranding operation to remove the logo. I would expect these to be here for years.
True. Remove the logo. Tie them in directly to Dumbo, which they are now.
1714065908164.png

'Smellephants on Parade' experience nearly ready to debut at Magic Kingdom​

Smellephants-on-Parade_Full_55780.jpg

Smellephants-on-Parade_Full_55782.jpg
I will have to buy a pair of white and blue checkered pants and a tan shirt with red and yellow squiggles and wear it for MNSSH in the fall. I already the size and smell like hot dogs so this would be perfect. Time to embarrass the kiddos.

On a side note, nice little addition, nothing more.

WorldExplorer

Just tried it out. Cute, but I was going almost entirely off of the elephant design to figure out what the scent was. I only smelled anything at all for like two of them (caramel apple and lemonade).

Not sure if that's really the ad Scentsy wanted. But it got me a Timothy sticker, so I'm happy.

ToTBellHop

Just tried it out. Cute, but I was going almost entirely off of the elephant design to figure out what the scent was. I only smelled anything at all for like two of them (caramel apple and lemonade).

Not sure if that's really the ad Scentsy wanted. But it got me a Timothy sticker, so I'm happy.
Two ‘tween boys in my house. If Scentsy could somehow make my house smell like NOTHING for a change, they could have all my money.

We’d still have 20K Leagues Under the Sea had this technology existed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom