Club Level Rooms on sale starting June 4

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
I've stayed at all of the club levels over the years and the pricing is definitely MUCH higher now compared to pre-Covid.
I'm there a lot for business and don't always make it to the parks so I enjoy going to the lounge and having a glass or 3 of wine in the evening
Prices high because not all rooms are being used?

MickeyLuv'r

Can anyone in this thread PM if they have were booked in a CL room and got bumped (due to CL being closed)? Or have knowledge of what type of rooms others were offered? I don't want to highjack this thread, but would appreciate info from CL fans as to their experience. WDW was supposedly offering alternative rooms at about the 35 day mark, but that could be just about anything that happens to still be available.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Can anyone in this thread PM if they have were booked in a CL room and got bumped (due to CL being closed)? Or have knowledge of what type of rooms others were offered? I don't want to highjack this thread, but would appreciate info from CL fans as to their experience. WDW was supposedly offering alternative rooms at about the 35 day mark, but that could be just about anything that happens to still be available.
What hotel are you staying at? Have you contacted Disney about this?

Pam

MickeyLuv'r

What hotel are you staying at? Have you contacted Disney about this?

Pam
Yes. Gran Destino CL. When WDW was called, CM said he could re-book to a different room, but he also said WDW would make an offer at about the 35 day mark. If room is rebooked now, no special deal- just the current general public offer. He also said the 35-day CM would have 'added flexibility' in what they might be able to offer. As it happens, the original booking was a bounceback from 2019, so originally, it was supposed to be CL+ free dining. Re-book as it stands is nothing special- just rack rate package.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Yes. Gran Destino CL. When WDW was called, CM said he could re-book to a different room, but he also said WDW would make an offer at about the 35 day mark. If room is rebooked now, no special deal- just the current general public offer. He also said the 35-day CM would have 'added flexibility' in what they might be able to offer. As it happens, the original booking was a bounceback from 2019, so originally, it was supposed to be CL+ free dining. Re-book as it stands is nothing special- just rack rate package.
Whenever I've had to deal with this type of situation and it was usually because of construction going on at a resort, they usually offered an upgrade either at that resort or another one when they did Reach Out about the clients reservation. I would sit tight until they reach out to you and see what they offer

Pam

MickeyLuv'r

Whenever I've had to deal with this type of situation and it was usually because of construction going on at a resort, they usually offered an upgrade either at that resort or another one when they did Reach Out about the clients reservation. I would sit tight until they reach out to you and see what they offer

Pam
Thanks.

Unfortunately, most WDW rooms are now booked for those dates.
Also, on paper, the current re-book is just lousy compared to the package that was originally booked, that's also part of the problem/concern.

It would be nice to hear of what others were offered.

Tinker218

I had 2 rooms booked at the Boardwalk Inn on club level for March of this year. Neither the hotel nor club was available at that time. I was offered 2 standard rooms at the Yacht Club at a much lower price, or standard room at the Grand Floridian at a somewhat lower price. I was traveling with my son and his family, so after talking with them we chose the Grand. We saved about $125 a night with the transfer. It was a new hotel for us and it was why we chose it.

Chip318

We had a reservation at the Beach Club in the Club Level for March 2021. Obviously, that wasn’t possible Disney called me and offered us a villa at the Beach Club. I’m sure things could be different now that more has opened but at that time no resorts had the club level open. Hope this helps.

MickeyLuv'r

We had a reservation at the Beach Club in the Club Level for March 2021. Obviously, that wasn’t possible Disney called me and offered us a villa at the Beach Club. I’m sure things could be different now that more has opened but at that time no resorts had the club level open. Hope this helps.
Same price as what you had previously booked, or a modified pricing?

Chip318

We would have gotten the same price or money back depending on the villa. It was a little different because we had 2 rooms booked for 4 people. I don’t know much about villas and didn’t go into more detail but we had the option to combine or stay separate. Sorry, not sure that helps.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom