Hoop Dee Doo?

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
The show has been an extremely hot ticket since it returned, selling out within moments of a date dropping for sale in the morning. This will help, but they really need to go back to 7 nights a week.
oh shoot I forgot about that too

nickys

Premium Member
No, you can't. You either park at a park and take the Ft Wilderness bus to the Outpost then hop on an internal bus to the Settlement or park at the Outpost and hop an internal bus to the Settlement. If you are at the Magic Kingdom, you can also take a boat to the Fort.
A Minnie Van can drop you at the door.

Otherwise it’s probably easiest to get there via MK.

JusticeDisney

A Minnie Van can drop you at the door.

Otherwise it’s probably easiest to get there via MK.
When you say the door, do you mean like right at the door where you enter for the show? We have gone in an Uber before and they wouldn’t let our car drop us off that close.

Disone

No, you can't. You either park at a park and take the Ft Wilderness bus to the Outpost then hop on an internal bus to the Settlement or park at the Outpost and hop an internal bus to the Settlement. If you are at the Magic Kingdom, you can also take a boat to the Fort.
Why not park at FW main guest parking and take the internal shuttle to hoop?

I do this without a hoop res. I am certain it can be done with a hoop res.

fotofx

When you say the door, do you mean like right at the door where you enter for the show? We have gone in an Uber before and they wouldn’t let our car drop us off that close.
Door is misleading. It would actually drop you by the bus stop which is about 370 feet from the door. There is not any vehicle access to the front door.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom