Trip Report COMPLETED - I said I'd never go during Spring Break again, but yet...

Our last Spring Break trip was a little bit of a nightmare. We said we'd never go during Spring Break again.

Well, no cruising means we got to do something. For our last cancelled cruise (7 of them) we went to Mexico and spent time a wonderful all-inclusive (TRS Coral) that felt like cruising sans kids. If you're looking for a place without kids, this is it. Our next one on the books is DCL Bermuda in October. I've got a TRS Coral reservation in my back pocket if DCL cancels.

This is the main adult-only pool:

20201224_074525.jpg

Back to business.

Who:
81977538_124783439016183_6385852011002200064_o.jpg

When: April 3-10

April 3: We're staying at the Courtyard Marriott in Downtown Orlando and plan to hit a few breweries.
April 4: Boardwalk Villas
April 5 -10: Saratoga Springs

Dining Reservations:

April 4 - Big River Grill
April 5 - Morimoto Asia
April 6 - The Wave
April 7 - Narcoosee's
April 8 - Il Mulino
April 9 - Cityworks

Narcoosee's was a tough reservation to find, but from what I've been reading, dining reservations have been scarce. The Wave was pretty easy and the rest are on Opentable, which is highly more preferable than Disney's reservation system and often has better dining times.

We are not going to the parks. We were really holding out for APs, but that's not happening and while we can get the DVC discounted 4 days with 2 days free ticket, we didn't want to put any more money towards tickets since we are going in July as well.

We will be hanging out at the pools, drinking our drinks, and eating food while enjoying being away from home.

Blizzard Beach tickets are discounted for DVC members, so that may happen one of the days.

We're looking forward to getting back to Disney!

Last edited:

Brian & Jill

Glad to hear you guys are going to be able to get “home”. Jill and I will be following along. On Monday morning I will be moving our Alaska cruise for this year to next year. Maybe if/when cruising starts up again this year we will book a very merrytime cruise for this December. Hopefully you guys are doing well. All is well up here in Buffalo.

imahistorygeek

Original Poster
Glad to hear you guys are going to be able to get “home”. Jill and I will be following along. On Monday morning I will be moving our Alaska cruise for this year to next year. Maybe if/when cruising starts up again this year we will book a very merrytime cruise for this December. Hopefully you guys are doing well. All is well up here in Buffalo.
Glad y'all are doing well. Hopefully, one day, we will all see each other again on DCL.

Zipadeelady

It was our first all-inclusive and I'd compare it to land cruising. Food was good and the resort and beach were beautiful. Plus, the price was very reasonable.

Here's a few more:

View attachment 540570
View attachment 540571
View attachment 540572
View attachment 540573
View attachment 540574
View attachment 540575
View attachment 540576
I'm definitely going to look this up. That balcony is almost as nice as the pool. If you guys could keep going to new places and letting us know about it I'd appreciate. It gives me lots of ideas to copy 😁

lostpro9het

I'm definitely going to look this up. That balcony is almost as nice as the pool. If you guys could keep going to new places and letting us know about it I'd appreciate. It gives me lots of ideas to copy 😁
If you need help encouraging Joe, the rooms come stocked with this

7677CCEA-A5B9-48E0-B3CF-D5087F72EB59.jpeg

6642E70F-772A-40D5-903B-CFFC128D2479.jpeg

And they keep it stocked. They have a variety of spirits and beer so you don’t get bored ;-)

Last edited:

Zipadeelady

If you need help encouraging Joe, the rooms come sticked with this

View attachment 540622
View attachment 540621
And they keep it stocked. They have a variety of spirits and beer so you don’t get bored ;-)
Not a pop fan and I can't see Joe drinking a Dos Equis unless there were no other option. BUT with a bottle of Rum for me and a bottle of Whiskey for Joe we may not even end of leaving the room.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom