News Morocco Pavilion redevelopment

LittleBuford

I know right? If I recall, the old tile had some damage and I guess I could believe it needed to be replaced. It’s just the replacement is low effort… tells me they don’t really care anymore
Such tiles really do last centuries. At worst, they may have needed (careful) removal and reinstallation, with some filling in of losses, but they did not need replacing.

Cmdr_Crimson

At least they are still respecting it's lighting feature during the nighttime shows right? Or did they give up on that too?

Incase no on knew of this....

FettFan

This wasn't a swing and a miss. There wasn't even a player or a bat. It was the afterhours janitor that threw the ball for fun in a random direction then went on about their business cleaning the area.

It contrasts so hard with the original tile work it isn't funny.

170px-Attempted_restoration_of_Ecce_Homo.jpg

castlecake2.0

I really wish the Morocco quick service would fully reopen again. Isn't is just being used during festivals now? Or am I not correct about that?
It’s being operated by the festivals team but remains open with limited menu in between festivals. Epcot actually got rid of their ODV teams for FW/WS and now the outdoor stands and carts are all merged into festivals or other QSR complexes.

mattpeto

It’s being operated by the festivals team but remains open with limited menu in between festivals. Epcot actually got rid of their ODV teams for FW/WS and now the outdoor stands and carts are all merged into festivals or other QSR complexes.
I thought Tangerine Cafe was closed between Festivals but I could be wrong.

jaklgreen

They changed the menu though. It is not the same food as they had before. I am sad about this. The chicken shawarma was a must have for me every trip. Believe it or not, not a single restaurant in the city where I live sells it.

Bocabear

Marrakesh and the Bazaar need to reopen...Up the theme factor and really make that walk back through the pavilion an event. If anything, Spice Road Table has hurt the pavilion overall by diverting people away from wandering back to the bazaar and Marrakesh...Marrakesh need to be more of a spectacular thing to drive guests to the back....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom