News Early Theme Park Entry and Extended Evening Hours coming for resort guests

Drdcm

I'm surprised Philharmagic, COP, and ITTBAB are still holding on.

It will also be interesting once Tiana's is more stable and on Standby that JC, Tiana, and Big Thunder will all not be available.
I would would honestly not be surprised if it was single digits… at least for the first show. I could see maybe getting some business from the people getting off Remy, or choosing not to walk somewhere else after seeing the Remy line too long.

mattpeto

It'd be nice if EEH included Living with the Land, especially during the holidays but I realize that they may have to limit operating hours due to maintenance.

I still think Epcot overall is mess for EEH. Better than nothing, but everything is so spread out.

dmc493

Maybe I’m going crazy but on my past few trips Impressions de France was playing for like the first 30 minutes of the day. I remember seeing it had limited hours in both the AM and PM in the app. I was able to do Remy during early entry and then catch the last show before it switched over. Regardless, bring back Impressions full time please someone.

aladdin2007

Maybe I’m going crazy but on my past few trips Impressions de France was playing for like the first 30 minutes of the day. I remember seeing it had limited hours in both the AM and PM in the app. I was able to do Remy during early entry and then catch the last show before it switched over. Regardless, bring back Impressions full time please someone.
This! or at least rotate it throughout the day, get rid of the daycare abomination that they insist on continuing to show like its some golden wonder. Cast has nothing much good to say about it either. I think everyone would like a piece of real France back via Impressions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom