Party Season 2021

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I didn't see the prices posted for this. However, we're looking at 4 hours instead of the 3 for Boo Bash, plus a fireworks show. So I'm wondering if it will be more expensive, have higher attendance caps, or both.
$129-199, depending on the date. I'm sure passholders and DVC will get a nominal discount.

mattpeto

Next year will most likely back to normal as WDW will bring back Halloween and Christmas shows: Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party!:D:cool:

I wouldn't be so sure. The 50th celebration runs through the 2022 holiday season.

Maybe holiday season for 2023, but just like HEA status, it's hard to project the other side of celebrating the 50th.

jrhwdw

OK looked at VMAH and no MOUACT Cal.or Parade????? Did I miss it???? Granted I'm very late on here at read it very quick!

TTA94

OK looked at VMAH and no MOUACT Cal.or Parade????? Did I miss it???? Granted I'm very late on here at read it very quick!

Yeah it’s strange no mention of cavalcades. That could be good news though, maybe, if they are waiting to see how staffing goes and possibly bringing back OUACT parade.

jrhwdw

Yeah it’s strange no mention of cavalcades. That could be good news though, maybe, if they are waiting to see how staffing goes and possibly bringing back OUACT parade.
True, I would feel better if something MOUACT was approved/planned however LOL!

wdwfan22

Next year will most likely back to normal as WDW will bring back Halloween and Christmas shows: Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party!:D:cool:
I wouldn't bet on that. The 50th runs for 18 months and Enchantment is being advertised as part of the 50th lineup. I don't see Halloween or Christmas parties returning until after the Anniversary.

cranbiz

I logged in there a little while ago for the first time in ages and was shocked that you were gone. Now I don't have to ask why! Lol

Now that I'm getting back into the Disney fold (we might be able to actually travel) I'll be hanging out here.
You would have got banned if you did ask. I let them have it after getting a 30 day ban for speaking the truth about the site and left them. I asked them to delete my account but I'll bet it's just fully banned now. Pete and company can go suck an egg.

Jrb1979

You would have got banned if you did ask. I let them have it after getting a 30 day ban for speaking the truth about the site and left them. I asked them to delete my account but I'll bet it's just fully banned now. Pete and company can go suck an egg.
One of the better posters over there has been banned too. Remy is Up got kicked out too. He was good insider into some of the FP things.

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
to be completely honest, disneyland's decor is better; wdw's just looks like they strung icicle lights and leds on the castle while disneyland's has more "show"/theming put into it
They just need to build a Castle at Disneyland. I couldn’t believe the centerpiece of the park was trees. Sad.

DA1C72FB-D11A-47DA-93E0-FEDDCE8AE6E7.jpeg

C’mon, Walt.

Saskdw

I meant asking rteetz here on this forum. I wouldn't have wasted my time asking over there.

I received many laughable infraction points over the years there. Hilarious that they think anyone cares about getting those points.

This forum has much more useful information even though it has less members. I also like that they allow opinions and debating with in reason.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom