Party Season 2021

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I wonder if tomorrow’s announcement will be purposely vague, leaving them a lot of wiggle room to add and remove things- “Festive decor returns to the Magic Kingdom!” “Epcot comes alive for Holidays Around the World” sort of stuff.

ilovetotravel1977

I agree on a ride with 2 seats side by side, because the extra person definitely takes up more room, but for a ride like Tower of Terror, I don't think the extra kid is that big of an issue. Plus, my kids would like to both ride with both parents, its part of the experience to go on rides with everyone in your party.

They make a boatload of money selling dining packages for that. I have to believe that’ll be back as soon as possible.

With Celeb narrators?

Zummi Gummi

With Celeb narrators?
I have no inside information whatsoever, so I’m just speculating, but the celebrity narrator is what drives the sale of those dining packages. Even then, not all narrators are equal. The likes of Neil Patrick Harris, Whoopi Goldberg, and John Stamos sell significantly more dining packages than Pat Sajak or Chita Rivera (who I love, for the record) do.

Zummi Gummi

They just posted this about Paris. I’ve never been there, so not sure what this celebration entailed, but it’s apparently “returning”:
60C2048D-552D-4364-8916-6F47B40ABB00.jpeg

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

mm52200

Yeah brutal.

Maybe they are just aren't sure the restaurants will all be back with labor, still mildly concerned about having an quasi indoor theater with everyone top of each other?
No they aren’t. Nothing is a “health and safety” concern at this point. FoLK and Frozen are filling in every seat at this point, in their indoor theaters. Also they can operate Candelight without dining packages or as many, so that’s not a concern. They just don’t feel like trying.

Zummi Gummi

Covid definitely is not a concern. I'm sure with all of the restaurants not fully operational, they couldn't monetize the event (by way of dining packages) to their satisfaction.

mattpeto

Covid definitely is not a concern. I'm sure with all of the restaurants not fully operational, they couldn't monetize the event (by way of dining packages) to their satisfaction.

I guess I meant in the grand scheme of planning something like CP, it's way more involved then producing a fireworks show. Restaurants, entertainers, etc. The timeline might have been just too close. There has to be a reason for it.

pdude81

I didn't see the prices posted for this. However, we're looking at 4 hours instead of the 3 for Boo Bash, plus a fireworks show. So I'm wondering if it will be more expensive, have higher attendance caps, or both.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Next year will most likely back to normal as WDW will bring back Halloween and Christmas shows: Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party!:D:cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom