Disney statement on Walt Disney World entertainment

techgeek

Actually... that’s Citizens of Hollywood.

Indy is not an opening day attraction. That was pointed out during a Citizens of Hollywood show on the 30th Anniversary of the park.

I stand corrected... Missed it by a few months. Hard to believe the park opened with so little! The first time I went was probably that September or October, so Indy was there 'at the beginning' for me.

TrainsOfDisney

I stand corrected... Missed it by a few months. Hard to believe the park opened with so little! The first time I went was probably that September or October, so Indy was there 'at the beginning' for me.
Yeah the only reason I remember is because the COH made such a big deal about it haha.

I would have loved to visit the park back then! I went right after tower of terror opened so I still got to see the animation tour, the full backlot tour and the monster sound show. I miss the old studios :(

UNCgolf

Yeah the only reason I remember is because the COH made such a big deal about it haha.

I would have loved to visit the park back then! I went right after tower of terror opened so I still got to see the animation tour, the full backlot tour and the monster sound show. I miss the old studios :(

Me too. I don't think the current version is any better (not saying it's worse) than what existed in the late 1990s, and the park no longer has the consistent theme it once had.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom