News Florida residents will be able to buy a Walt Disney World 50th license plate supporting Make-A-Wish

vikescaper

??? You should have a voucher filled out with your info pre-printed. Am I missing something?
After I pre-ordered, I received a “Specialty Plate Voucher Receipt.” It has my name, birthdate, and driver’s license # preprinted. At the top of the form, my vehicle information is blank. I don’t know if I need to fill in this information.

JohnD

After I pre-ordered, I received a “Specialty Plate Voucher Receipt.” It has my name, birthdate, and driver’s license # preprinted. At the top of the form, my vehicle information is blank. I don’t know if I need to fill in this information.
No. The vehicle info is on your current registration. I walked in with the voucher receipt as received and vehicle registration. Obviously, have your drivers license with you too.

JohnD

Now I'm ready with the latest AP magnet.

Car with tag.jpg

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member

Walt Disney World's 50th Anniversary license plate raises over $1.5 million for Make-A-Wish and a new design is coming this summer​

Yay. New plate this summer.

And I just replaced my other car's plate with the Orlando City one. Now both cars get new plates, and I get new digits to memorize 😂

JohnD

Walt Disney World's 50th Anniversary license plate raises over $1.5 million for Make-A-Wish and a new design is coming this summer​

My 50th plate expires next month so won't be able to renew to new plate. Guess I'll just renew this plate this year and decide what I want to do next year.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
My 50th plate expires next month so won't be able to renew to new plate. Guess I'll just renew this plate this year and decide what I want to do next year.
Or you make a second visit to the tax collectors office when the new plate is released and pay for it?

SoFloMagic

Raulrocks

Does anyone know if there's any way to find out the status on your order? I ordered the plate on April 18 and have not received it or heard anything. None of the phone numbers for the DMV or the location I went to are working. Physically going back to the office I ordered from is not exactly convenient. They're only open M-F, 9-5, so I would have to take time off from work to go back.

monorail81

Does anyone know if there's any way to find out the status on your order? I ordered the plate on April 18 and have not received it or heard anything. None of the phone numbers for the DMV or the location I went to are working. Physically going back to the office I ordered from is not exactly convenient. They're only open M-F, 9-5, so I would have to take time off from work to go back.
Which County?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom