News Structure built in Kilimanjaro Safaris?

JustInTime

Not sure how a goat shack should look?
The area itself just doesn’t look right. The whole point and dream for the safari was that there is an illusion that the animals can walk up to the car (and some can). This ruins that. I guess the Wild Africa Trek already started it down this path....

JoeCamel

The area itself just doesn’t look right. The whole point and dream for the safari was that there is an illusion that the animals can walk up to the car (and some can). This ruins that. I guess the Wild Africa Trek already started it down this path....
Wildebeest? I Can see the fence and moat?
Colored monkey butt?

UNCgolf

I agree that the fence doesn't look great and is a break with the way the rest of the safari works.

I actually think it would work better if there were no animals in the enclosure, because then it would look like the fence was supposed to be a barrier to keep animals away from the warden hut rather than something to keep the goats in.

Last edited:

techgeek

"It's a zoo"?

Nahtazu!

I agree that the fence doesn't look great and is a break with the way the rest of the safari works.

I actually think it would work better if there were no animals in the enclosure.

I'm not very knowledgeable on the layout in this area... Is it possible that the fence is temporary until the goats have acclimated and then they'll be able to roam within a larger animal control zone and interact with the trucks?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

1608097842811.png

Last edited:

Movielover

Well that's one way to do an alarm clock...

Sir_Cliff

*Shrug* When I've traveled I find that cars are relatively the same size, but in cultures/regions that aren't as obsessed with collecting & hoarding "stuff" as Americans seem to be, their domiciles are of a much more reasonable size. (I haven't been to Africa, but am basing off my experiences in Europe & Asia)
I feel my apartment in The Netherlands is about the size of that jeep, though I would also like more stuff.

dreday3

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom