News State of Florida will begin providing COVID-19 testing at Disney's Maingate office complex near to Disney's Animal Kingdom

tcool123

Has anyone used this?
I have twice now. Show up early, and you wait in line outside of your car. No eating or drinking cause ya know covid testing site, people most definitely have covid. No covid distancing markers but the cones that make up the line are six feet apart.

Last time I went they had two separate lines one for group teating and another for single testing. Single testing line went a lot faster. You need to make an account to get tested and get your results but testing is free. Results within 30 to 45 minutes

Lovely view of the backside of Everest

cadale

If you use the maingate testing site, is there somewhere to pick up a taxi afterwards? I won't have a car. Thank you.

Polkadotdress

If you use the maingate testing site, is there somewhere to pick up a taxi afterwards? I won't have a car. Thank you.
Depending on the demand of when you're there, the taxi might be able to wait. Testing has been way down lately, and recently that site has been a walk-up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom