New limited time show at Theater of the Stars in place of Beauty and the Beast

trainplane3

I just watched a video of he new show and checked a couple videos of the GF group and they don't appear to be the same people, at least not all of them.
I was only focusing on the music. The performers do look different but the arrangements sound extremely similar.

rct247

I think this is nice for the time being! I really like The Music of Pixar Live. It was something unique to bring a different dynamic to the park. This is a nice filler in a park that needs it right now without any of its shows.

Disneyland Paris has Mickey's Big Band Christmas which would really be a perfect fit for this theater. Something like it could be done year-round. Of course, this would also require Equity performers, but you get my point.

Giss Neric

My personal opinion but I hope they come to an agreement to not allow performers to wear masks in their shows. Bourne Stuntacular actors wearing masks is okay cause it kinda fits in the scenery and theme of the show anyways but Belle, Gaston, Villagers, Festival of the Lion King singers, tumble monkeys, puppeteers of Nemo show just No...it's ridiculous.

UNCgolf

I would be happy if they had a permanent orchestra show playing Mozart, Brahms, Bach, Beethoven, Vivaldi, Haydn, and so on.

I don't think it would be very popular with the average guest, though.

Archie123

I would be happy if they had a permanent orchestra show playing Mozart, Brahms, Bach, Beethoven, Vivaldi, Haydn, and so on.

You don’t think it would be popular?? I can guarantee it won’t be lol.

peter11435

...dude...what’s your gut tell you?
This particular show might not return, and to be honest it should not return. However, the show currently being performed in that theater is a temporary measure to boost capacity right now. It won’t be permanent and it’s not intended as a replacement for BatB. This is temporary filler while they can’t performer the main shows.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

1. Who owns the IP?
2. Where’s the gift shop going?
3. Can we stream it?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
This particular show might not return, and to be honest it should not return. However, the show currently being performed in that theater is a temporary measure to boost capacity right now. It won’t be permanent and it’s not intended as a replacement for BatB. This is temporary filler while they can’t performer the main shows.
Ok...good stuff.

jt04

Bourne Spectacular tech may be a game changer for all sorts of new concepts. Just a thought.

jt04

Classical music is something TWDC has a history with so the idea of an attraction based on music isn't far fetched. And a new venue could feature an unlimited scope of shows.

🎵🎶🎷🎺🎻🎹 🎥

P.S. Walt never intended for Fantasia to be complete but always adding new segments. This and other ideas could be explored. IMO.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom