WDW Resorts Reopening Thread

Sbk1234

I'm a little disappointed that they opened on time. I have reservations there starting April 9 and I was hoping they'd be delayed so they'd have to move me to another hotel. Anything else would have been an upgrade. ;)

esskay

Surprised they reopened it with the rooms in such a state. New carpets and pillows isn't enough to cover up the dirty 90s look.

The positive side of me hopes it was just due to needing the capacity but realistically its going to have been a "Meh, people will still pay for it" moment.

ToTBellHop

Surprised they reopened it with the rooms in such a state. New carpets and pillows isn't enough to cover up the dirty 90s look.

The positive side of me hopes it was just due to needing the capacity but realistically its going to have been a "Meh, people will still pay for it" moment.
People whine about most of the recent renovations. They should be jumping for joy about this. Half of us would wet ourselves if the themed, starchy ‘90s comforters returned.

1648771615831.jpeg

~swoons~

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
People whine about most of the recent renovations. They should be jumping for joy about this. Half of us would wet ourselves if the themed, starchy ‘90s comforters returned.

View attachment 629754
~swoons~
How about the stars?
1648772501047.jpeg
Ps these are the original comforters with Disney characters playing sports. The ones you show are from the first hard goods in the 2000s

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom