News Disney begins selling cloth face masks featuring Disney characters

Gillyanne

We got the masks. Measured faces before ordering however they were still on the small side.
The Large mask fits my face fine but is a bit tight on the ear loops....hurts my ears if I wear it too long. All the other masks we have the loops are elastic so they stretch and don't pull so much so this is disappointing.

I would say they run small.

Which version of the masks did you get? (or pattern) The newer ones that came out with Halloween designs are made slightly different from what I got in the first release. They're also polyester instead of cotton. The fit seems a little larger but still fit my face. The ear loops don't seem to tug at my ears as much b/c they're also every so slightly longer. The polyester makes for a lighter wear, but it's already cooled here in MD, so I can't speak to the "trapped" humidity people speak to with Polyester masks (since it won't absorb it like cotton). The cut/sizing of them was also more consistent on this batch, of the 4 I got (Halloween and NBC) they were all the same size. If I recall when I compared them to the first sets I got, they were more about the size of the largest of the large I got (so maybe that means the quality control issue was really in the ones that are smaller the issue is they were sewn wrong) I picked up some of the Christmas ones when I was at the disney store the other week, but I haven't broken those out yet, gotta get through Halloween first

CntrlFlPete

JohnD

I'm hardly wearing the masks I have now at home. I regularly still grab one and put it in my pocket in case I need to use it. I pretty much now only wear them going into doctor's offices.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
…they make good emergency TP in a pinch 👍🏻
gross dumb and dumber GIF

Baloo62

Just got back from a trip that included a day at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. One of the gift shops dropped a handful of sealed BG logo masks in our bag for FREE. They obviously have tons of these things in storage that they want gone. I prompltly threw them away when we returned home. We maybe saw 15 people in the entire park (and it was sold out) wearing any type of mask.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom