Disney to start Furloughs April 19th

Disorbust

With the 600/week they did want to make it based on income so you would not be paid more on UI then you were working but the systems in the states are to antiquated to possible do it. Penny wise, dime foolish.

ZoneOfTheEnder

Maybe a Stock transfer could be made from Disney Execs and large Shareholders into a Charitable Trust for the benefit of Cast Members in need.

At this point in time it is the Cast Members who make Disney Magical vs inflated ticket prices and the “ride the movie” direction the theme parks are going and the obliteration of EPCOTs original direction. Oh well.

The interaction with Cast Members is the lasting legacy of Walt IMO.

Lilofan

Maybe a Stock transfer could be made from Disney Execs and large Shareholders into a Charitable Trust for the benefit of Cast Members in need.

At this point in time it is the Cast Members who make Disney Magical vs inflated ticket prices and the “ride the movie” direction the theme parks are going and the obliteration of EPCOTs original direction. Oh well.

The interaction with Cast Members is the lasting legacy of Walt IMO.
I read somewhere that cast members in the past could donate their vacation hours to fellow cast in need of pay. But all bets are off since most now are without a job and are furloughed.

Lilofan

I know things are bad when my local dealer advertises free pick up and delivery of my cars for service including disinfecting of cars and 25% off the total service bill.

mwf5555

However, many on unemployment are making more per week on unemployment than they do working. As businesses are putting together restart plans, it is not uncommon for keyed off work r rs to ask "why should I go back to work. I make more on unemployment "
because eventually it will stop...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom