When is the 50th anniversary festivities starting?

Cmdr_Crimson

Well, if everything goes right..It'll be good and ready......From 30 Years Ago!🙄
mkp736931LARGE.jpg

Pepper's Ghost

The castle is already getting painted already but official anniversary doesn’t start until October 2021.

Guessing the subject line is a typo? I assume you mean 50th.

Are they really painting the castle again? Did the 25th anniversary not teach them anything?

Rumored:
"Disney has shared the image of the prospective new look for the castle, which will feature golden touches and more royal blue turrets, while still keeping with the regal simplicity of the Walt Disney World icon since it opened in 1971."

disney-world-castle-makeover-cinderella-768x896.jpeg

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Guessing the subject line is a typo? I assume you mean 50th.

Rumored:
"Disney has shared the image of the prospective new look for the castle, which will feature golden touches and more royal blue turrets, while still keeping with the regal simplicity of the Walt Disney World icon since it opened in 1971."

View attachment 455156
Yup that was, to bad the 20th bought us Spectromagic.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Yep, and the 50th is likely to bring pain, sorrow, and tears. lol o_O
Hopefully not, I’m hearing of a new nostalgic based firework show. Can’t imagine that why means but if it’s Fantasy in the Sky I hope it’s Fantasy in the Sky on steroids or where getting the real deal which would also be known as a cutback but to be honest I’d still enjoy every second of that.

lunchbox1175

I doubt they will do it, but i really wish they would bring back the Main Street Electrical Parade for the 50th, even if it was just a couple of months. Maybe bring back some old parade favorites from the years and feature one a month.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom