News Small World queue changes coming

Walt d

Work will be starting on some queue refurbishment at Small World next week. Look for a temporary entrance near to the stroller parking area.
Oh” no Bobby is at it again.it looks like the out side if a 5 and dime now. Some body needs the color changing glasses cleaned. Yuck”

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
1605456225758.png

It's a scrim of color, a scrim of size
And it's so bright you'll have to close your eyes
There's so much color there
You will tear out your hair
It's a big, tall wall of scrim.

It's a tall scrim after all
It's a tall scrim that's a wall
We sure hope it doesn't fall
It's a tall, tall, scrim.

Homemade Imagineering

Not that I’d necessarily want it to happen, but since the Disney character treatment was rumored for WDW at one point, couldn’t they easily install some of them one by one? They’re not complicated figures, and they could just fabricate everything they made for Tokyo and send it over to MK. To me this seems like something they could do as a part of the 50th, without having to spend too much CapEx. It would also align well with the paint scheme enhancements taking place right now, and WDW’s IASW could use some love.

the.dreamfinder

Not that I’d necessarily want it to happen, but since the Disney character treatment was rumored for WDW at one point, couldn’t they easily install some of them one by one? They’re not complicated figures, and they could just fabricate everything they made for Tokyo and send it over to MK. To me this seems like something they could do as a part of the 50th, without having to spend too much CapEx. It would also align well with the paint scheme enhancements taking place right now, and WDW’s IASW could use some love.
Costs too much money.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom