Will Disneyland USA suffer? ALL Of Disney's Theme Parks Now Closed - Reopening Dates Unknown

BrianLo

I replaced Iran with Sweden, because like Communist China the Iranian government numbers are just not trustworthy even though Iran's numbers were extremely high (it's likely even worse for them).

The US is equally untrustworthy with its numbers, you know?

Now is not the time for Xenophobia. Asian Pacific Nations are actually the leading example with how to handle this crisis.

It seemed heavy handed at the time, but the unified shutting down of the country was actually more successful than a patchwork approach. It feels like a game of whack a mole, where the correct solution is actually just to unplug the whole thing for a while.

smooch

Along with the Doctor's good advice consider one other thing: Reach out to someone you haven't spoken to in awhile and ask how they are doing and let them know you are thinking of them. Amazing things can happen as a result.

I actually have done that with quite a few people. I haven't spoken to some of them in a pretty long time and I asked them how they were and wanted to make sure they and their families were doing alright and I could tell a lot of them were really happy about that. I have also had some people do the same thing to me and it was really nice hearing from them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom