News Guest Experience Team coming to Epcot later this month

Bocabear

If only there were a system in place that allowed Guest Relations to be handled via Picturephone with kiosks throughout Futurworld...to help guide and answer questions...hmmmmmm
1579266520498.png

ThatMouse

If only there were a system in place that allowed Guest Relations to be handled via Picturephone with kiosks throughout Futurworld...to help guide and answer questions...hmmmmmm

Guest Experience is like WorldKey except it's voice activated. Just say "Ok Guest Experience dude, how do I make a dining reservation?" or "Play my 80's playlist on Spotify."

disneygeek90

The Guest Experience team is great. My friend bought a magic band in park and accidentally linked it to someone else with some app struggles. We were sitting at Baseline Taphouse in HS and I told him to go over to the team only steps away. Within minutes he was back, magicband corrected.

If that didn't exist we would have had to go to the front and stand for Guest Services. A great little addition that not only enhances overall guest experience (per the name) but has to be helping to lift pressure off Guest Services.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Pictures say differently for how much of Epcot is behind walls. But that is a typical Disney apologist that is up on pixie dust.

The total of walled off areas is just over 30 acres.

Epcot is *over* 300 acres.

So, about 10% is walled off. Not anywhere near 50%.

And I was generous in including GotG's gravity building and Ratatouille and its plaza because they're expansions of the park's footprint.

Calling someone a "pixie duster" is the refuge of someone who makes an argument from anger and hate and not facts. Just because you're ""not a shill"" doesn't mean you're right. Or living in reality.

1579295835724.png

Let everyone remember this the next time you want to engage @Victor Kelly in a supposedly good faith discussion.

gerarar

Premium Member
This is a good thing!! When we claimed our park hopper tickets at Disney Springs, they mixed up my mom's and sister's (wrote and put wrong names on 'em). Therefore when I booked fastpasses for my sister and I for Tower of Terror, hers didn't work and claimed she didn't have a FP. The CM's at the ToT entrance still let her through with me, since my worked fine.
Afterwards, we found a GET umbrella nearby and they fixed up the issue within minutes! They even gave us (including my mom and dad who didn't ride ToT an all-experience FP). It was a pleasant, quick experience as oppose to heading to the GS in the front of the park. They also explained the tier system greatly to me since I had no idea at the time that it was a thing (whoops, lol)

At MK, GET was able to help us with our fastpasses since Pirates was down the whole day. At Animal Kingdom, they helped me with some directions even though I didn't really ask for them, but they recommended us some great things to do

These GETs consists of wonderful people and are great things to implement in the parks. You'll be surprised by the amount of people that need help, and they're just about everywhere you look. Kudos to Disney for investing for them in Epcot!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom