News New exhibit to open inside Palais du Cinéma alongside updated Impressions de France and Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along

RSD Part Deux

Wasn’t the new film supposed to open on Jan 17 (not feb 17) along with the new China and Canada film? It was to coincide the opening day of the arts festival

Last edited:

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
I like this. Feels like a good fit for the Palais du Cinèma's new addition. Do we know if this exhibit will be accesible without having to experience the sing-along?

trainplane3

I like this. Feels like a good fit for the Palais du Cinèma's new addition. Do we know if this exhibit will be accesible without having to experience the sing-along?
If it's anything like the previous exhibit, it'll be right in the main lobby before you enter the theater. Not sure why they'd restrict access to it.

trainplane3

I'ts just that I saw the movie many, many years ago and didn't visit the previous exhibit. Thanks! :)
Ah, no problem!
I’ll be there one hour before Epcot opening to get my BG for this. I hope it’s a low one!
Funnily enough, this and the two new movies are actually the main reasons for my trip next month. I've been wanting to see the art festival for years now but the movies sealed the deal.

I'd like to do RotR but I'm not that concerned rushing to it. I'm sort of a weirdo.

Some of the new exhibit:

Additional pictures here: https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2020...t-in-epcot-and-fall-in-love-with-french-arts/

Last edited:

Prototype82

As a fan of the production value of Disney live action, I cannot wait to see some of those costumes up close! A good fit for France. I wonder if the gargoyle is still there.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Wasn’t the new film supposed to open on Jan 17 (not feb 17) along with the new China and Canada film? It was to coincide the opening day of the arts festival

Besides the month being a typo, this sing-along was announced along with new films for China, Canada, and The Land (Awesome Planet). Some sources said they'd all be ready by the time of the Arts Festival (Jan 17), however, when they were officially announced, the new 360 China film (Wondrous China) didn't get a start date. That left Land, Canada, and France (singalong) to start together on Jan 17.

Since it was announced, the China film re-do is still in the works. Also, @marni1971 had indicated a new film for Impressions de France is also still in the works.

trainplane3

Since there's some movie discussion happening here:
Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along will play each day from 11am to 7pm, with Impressions de France taking over in the evening from 7:30pm to 9:00pm.

Total trash schedule.

Edit: I know how and why this happened, just doesn't make it any better.

Last edited:

Gainesvillain

Since there's some movie discussion happening here:
Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along will play each day from 11am to 7pm, with Impressions de France taking over in the evening from 7:30pm to 9:00pm.

Total trash schedule.

Edit: I know how and why this happened, just doesn't make it any better.
Kind of bummed by the schedule too. I kind of assumed it would be an alternating kind of schedule, not one all day and one only at night. I get it, but don't like it.

raven

Ah, no problem!

Funnily enough, this and the two new movies are actually the main reasons for my trip next month. I've been wanting to see the art festival for years now but the movies sealed the deal.

I'd like to do RotR but I'm not that concerned rushing to it. I'm sort of a weirdo.

Some of the new exhibit:

Additional pictures here: https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2020...t-in-epcot-and-fall-in-love-with-french-arts/

I worked on that Garden Theatre production! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom