News Holidays at the Magic Kingdom 2019

ToTBellHop

I’m hoping someone will be in MK tonight or tomorrow night and can let me know if they are still lighting the castle. I’ve heard the Frozen show is done but last I heard, they were still turning the lights on nightly. We arrive Saturday and are going to MK that afternoon. Just wondering if we should stay til dark. Thanks!
They’re still on through at least Sunday night.

DisneyDreamer08

By 6. They just kinda turn them on at dusk. No pomp or circumstance. Honestly, I think they look awful at dusk. I’d plan a dinner and come out at 6:30 when it’s completely dark for the big “reveal”.

I agree that dusk might not be the best time BUT we are leaving our house at 4am that morning, flying from MA. We have 3 early afternoon FPs then a 4pm dinner ADR. We were planning to leave right after dinner so if we do stay, we’d leave ASAP to get our kids to bed.
Thanks for the info!

ToTBellHop

I’m surprised everything is still up at HS. Full lights and music. I was expecting it all to be gone on Monday.
Most in the parks stays up through Marathon. I have On This Day Facebook pics from today showing decorations up at all four parks in 2014 and 2015.

7501E9C3-290B-4B7A-88DB-452B46799C28.png

jrhwdw

By 6. They just kinda turn them on at dusk. No pomp or circumstance. Honestly, I think they look awful at dusk. I’d plan a dinner and come out at 6:30 when it’s completely dark for the big “reveal”.
At the beginning of this week, It looked like the lights were on 24/7 or they go on before sunset. Kind of cool to see the regular daytime castle fade into Castle Dream Lights!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom