McDonald's near to Disney All Star Resort to close for remodel

Jon81uk

I went to a McDonalds to order inside to take out but not allowed to eat inside due to state regulations. The staff member said the bathrooms were closed.? Is this legal?

Depends on what Coronovirus legislation your state has put in place. From the sound of it your state regulartions are banning restaurants at the moment.

Over here in the UK restaurants and bars could open up from last weekend, but waited service is encouraged and tables must be distanced. Plus the venue should take a register of everyone eating inside in case one person shows Covid symptons then everyone can be notified (Track and Trace). So as yes McDonalds, KFC etc are still drive-thru or take out only with no toilets available (or delivery takeout with UberEats). A lot of McDonalds won't allow walk-up collection yet, its drive-thru only. Had my first KFC in months at the weekend and sat in the car to eat.

John park hopper

th.jpeg
I'll take the original design over this IMO ugly design any day of the week. Looks like some corp. headquarters bland run of the mill building.
th-1.jpeg

Last edited:

halltd

View attachment 495576I'll take the original design over this IMO ugly design any day of the week. Looks like some corp. headquarters bland run of the mill building.
View attachment 495577
The first was an architectural statement in itself...and fit the time. Unfortunately for that style, it didn't age well. I love the new one more than I can even say. First, I love modern, and this is crazy awesome. But, most importantly is what the design and building say about architecture and how it should be sustainable. If this location truly ends up being net zero, that's a huge thing. Especially being the first net zero fast food restaurant. We are lucky to have this!

Thanks for the article, @lazyboy97o !

GimpYancIent

The first was an architectural statement in itself...and fit the time. Unfortunately for that style, it didn't age well. I love the new one more than I can even say. First, I love modern, and this is crazy awesome. But, most importantly is what the design and building say about architecture and how it should be sustainable. If this location truly ends up being net zero, that's a huge thing. Especially being the first net zero fast food restaurant. We are lucky to have this!

Thanks for the article, @lazyboy97o !
Building? What's important is that I can get my double quarter pounder w bacon, large fries and milk shake there. It's about the food fix not a building!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom