Fall 2019 Passholder giveaways and offers at Disney's Animal Kingdom and Epcot

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Confused -- title of the article says "Platinum Pass Annual Pass News" but the article doesn't make that clear... are these perks just for Platinum Passholders?

Gillyanne

I'll be there for the Minnie (and Simba) magnet, but not Remy. and I realized I won't be able to go to epcot 4 days for the coasters unless I up my activation day. I hadn't planned to activate until Wed when I'm there, so that way I have it through a Friday the next year.... At least if I up it I should still have 4 F&W days next year ;)

NeedMoreMickey

My vacation starts the Oct 14th so I'll be able to get both magnets in Epcot this trip. Wonder what are the chances the Simba magnets will still be around by the time we get to AK.

DisneyGigi

Got the cutting board last year on Day 4 of visits. Will only be able to go 2 days this year. What if you park hop and come back? That isn’t counted as another visit is it? (Assuming no but I really want those coasters) 😑
I am in love with that Simba magnet!

got2lovedisney

In the Parks
No
"When Annual Passholders purchase a $100 Disney Gift Card, they’ll also receive a $10 digital bonus to use at select Table-Service restaurants at Epcot, including: Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, Biergarten Restaurant, Coral Reef Restaurant, Garden Grill Restaurant, Le Cellier Steakhouse and Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room. (Passholders will still receive a 10% discount at these dining locations). This gift card can be purchased at Mouse Gear, Disney Traders, the Bridge Kiosk or Port of Entry. "

I wonder if the $10 bonus can be used for a drink at Rose & Crown or does it have to be a meal?

JohnD

My vacation starts the Oct 14th so I'll be able to get both magnets in Epcot this trip. Wonder what are the chances the Simba magnets will still be around by the time we get to AK.

Not going for a while unless I plan a last-minute trip. My goal was the Figment magnet in January during the FOTA which I got. I'm pretty much covered right now: Mickey mailed to all PHs, Minnie (peeling away from magnet though), Donald, Goofy surrounded by snow, Figment from FOTA, and scored both Daisy and Pluto during the F&G festival. Oh, an original European style magnet with Mickey head between "A" and "P".

Last edited:

Epcotfan21

"When Annual Passholders purchase a $100 Disney Gift Card, they’ll also receive a $10 digital bonus to use at select Table-Service restaurants at Epcot, including: Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, Biergarten Restaurant, Coral Reef Restaurant, Garden Grill Restaurant, Le Cellier Steakhouse and Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room. (Passholders will still receive a 10% discount at these dining locations). This gift card can be purchased at Mouse Gear, Disney Traders, the Bridge Kiosk or Port of Entry. "

I wonder if the $10 bonus can be used for a drink at Rose & Crown or does it have to be a meal?
I thought that too, but it does specify Pub and not just simply the Dining Room. I'll gladly take a Carl's Combo with the $10 digital bonus.

j.piedrafite

Premium Member
Got the cutting board last year on Day 4 of visits. Will only be able to go 2 days this year. What if you park hop and come back? That isn’t counted as another visit is it? (Assuming no but I really want those coasters) 😑

I wondered about this, too. Is it 4 separate days or 4 separate tap ins. We’ll only be able to go 3 days, unless leaving at mid-day to go back to the hotel for pool time and coming back in the evening for dinner/illuminations counts as 2 visits. Anyone know or have experience?

Gillyanne

I believe a day is a visit no matter how many times you tap in. Think of it if you had regular tickets. If you tapped in and left, when you came back it wouldn't use another day's ticket.

HoldenC

Park hopping doesn't count. You need to tap into the park on four different days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom