News Character Spot, Innoventions and more to close in September

DreamfinderGuy

Oh crap you're right. I either quoted the wrong post or I never mentioned foliage removal by West on the boards. Whooooops my bad
Yep, I was in the wrong thread. Sorry about that.
7F3F9C47-0AA4-4AC0-90F1-F4055E55418E.jpeg

aladdin2007

This kinda saddens me as it was not overgrown foliage it was such a nice tree populated area with densely rich green beautiful plants/foliage, one of my favorite quiet spots to relax by. (by the coral reef) another favorite spot now gone. Such is progress rip it all down.

Elfinko

So, I just learned today that this fountain is closed. I've only visited WDW 3 times, but I made it a point to visit this fountain each trip after seeing it the first time. It's very beautiful. They haven't mentioned what is replacing it? Another fountain? We're going on our next trip in April 2020. Hoping whatever it is they're working on is done by then.

trainplane3

So, I just learned today that this fountain is closed. I've only visited WDW 3 times, but I made it a point to visit this fountain each trip after seeing it the first time. It's very beautiful. They haven't mentioned what is replacing it? Another fountain? We're going on our next trip in April 2020. Hoping whatever it is they're working on is done by then.
Tiny, baby, rainbow, fountain. With ball.
epcot-future-world-overhaul-concept-art-2-1024x576.jpg

Mainahman

Was there yesterday and walls were already up. Epcot was where we spent the morning yesterday to say goodbye to a few things, and noticed walls already up....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom