News Reservations now available for mini golf courses at Winter Summerland and Fantasia Gardens

Runnin'Gator

I thought Mini golf was suppose to be tacky? LOL
There are two courses at Fantasia Gardens. The Fairways course is a par-72, and it really is that hard... think an actual golf course scaled way down. It'll take anywhere between an hour-and-a-half and two hours to play depending on how many people are in your party and if there's anyone in front of you. The Gardens course is more of the "tacky" variety. It's themed to Fantasia and tends to be a little more crowded than the Fairways. My family prefers the Fairways, but if you're not into breaking golf clubs and quitting in the middle of your round, you probably want to go Gardens.

Rista1313

There are two courses at Fantasia Gardens. The Fairways course is a par-72, and it really is that hard... think an actual golf course scaled way down. It'll take anywhere between an hour-and-a-half and two hours to play depending on how many people are in your party and if there's anyone in front of you. The Gardens course is more of the "tacky" variety. It's themed to Fantasia and tends to be a little more crowded than the Fairways. My family prefers the Fairways, but if you're not into breaking golf clubs and quitting in the middle of your round, you probably want to go Gardens.

That's important insight, thank you!

bugmenotplease

In the Parks
Yes
Good to know, thank you Runnin'Gator.

Disneyson

I really enjoy the courses. There are imagineering effects, like Chernabog scaring the đź’© out of you if you get a hole in one inside a tunnel, Brooms with buckets that spew water if you putt correctly, and spinning statues of hippos and topiary ostriches. Should everything be working well.

It has a very old Disney, DisneyQuest sorta vibe, like it would be so cutting edge if they kept up with effects. I sorta wish they converted the effects in the course to a boat ride in MK, Studios, or AK. It would be pretty, short, cute, and a solid non-E.

As for the reservations.... I’d rather they cut staff than maintenance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom