Mobile Order expanding to Walt Disney World Resort hotel restaurants

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Mobile Order comes to the Polynesian, Port Orleans and more

Mainahman

Honestly - I'm surprised that's NOT a thing at the resorts.
yea me too. It would of been nice to order online, and then take our time to walk back while they were making and bringing us our food. could of gotten an extra pina colava in that way!

ThatMouse

yea me too. It would of been nice to order online, and then take our time to walk back while they were making and bringing us our food. could of gotten an extra pina colava in that way!

I thought there was pizza delivery and room service? Your best best is to order a pizza from outside Disney and pick it up at the lobby. Disney pizza is extremely average.

Mainahman

I thought there was pizza delivery and room service? Your best best is to order a pizza from outside Disney and pick it up at the lobby. Disney pizza is extremely average.
you can by calling, i mean i guess you could call them from your cell phone, i was hoping to not have to call, just to place the order and pay in the app, and get an approximate delivery to room time. We actually like the delivery disney pizza alot. We ended up doing it, just by phone, and it was good. So were the wings.

sfbntpc

Is it normal to wait 40 minutes for a mobile order when walk ins at the hotel are eating and leaving before I get my food? Thinking about complaining. I ordered a Mac n cheese and a burger, that they put in an oven (I was watching after 40 mins) and I couldnt even chew the edges. By that time it was almost 11:00 pm. The manager guy said the orders are done in the order they are received. The 2 ladies asking me if I needed help after 40 minutes both said that was ridiculous and I should not have waited that long. I’m used to the parks having it so quickly...thought????

EmmieSue

I just wish you could customize the order at the resorts like you can at the parks. Like removing things from a burger, etc.

dreamfinder

Is it normal to wait 40 minutes for a mobile order when walk ins at the hotel are eating and leaving before I get my food? Thinking about complaining. I ordered a Mac n cheese and a burger, that they put in an oven (I was watching after 40 mins) and I couldnt even chew the edges. By that time it was almost 11:00 pm. The manager guy said the orders are done in the order they are received. The 2 ladies asking me if I needed help after 40 minutes both said that was ridiculous and I should not have waited that long. I’m used to the parks having it so quickly...thought????

Sounds to me like someone misplaced a ticket.

Dad 2 M & M

Hamarbe Market is known to be really slow....otherwise the Mobile order app in the Parks has been great

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom