New Roundup Rodeo BBQ sit-down restaurant coming to TSL

Movielover

So at least $250 for a family of four after tip and drinks? I think I’d use that money elsewhere
You mean to tell me a restaurant at a expensive theme park that overcharges for literally everything else charged alot of money for their food???

1679998199273.png

Magenta Panther

I've seen a couple of vlog reviews for this place. In their opinion, the food seems to be okay, and they liked the decor and atmosphere. The guests played along with the hiding-from-Andy game, freezing until the Sarge said it was okay to move again, and they applauded.

Man, there's a lot of food in those platters. It all looked good to me, especially the sausage. This restaurant doesn't look nearly as cool, or the food as appealing, as the Mushroom Cafe in Nintendo World, but if you have a high tolerance for garish theming, this looks okay to me FWIW.

SplashJacket

I've seen a couple of vlog reviews for this place. In their opinion, the food seems to be okay, and they liked the decor and atmosphere. The guests played along with the hiding-from-Andy game, freezing until the Sarge said it was okay to move again, and they applauded.

Man, there's a lot of food in those platters. It all looked good to me, especially the sausage. This restaurant doesn't look nearly as cool, or the food as appealing, as the Mushroom Cafe in Nintendo World, but if you have a high tolerance for garish theming, this looks okay to me FWIW.
Toadstool cafe was very good and reasonably priced for portion size.

I use my local Applebees (which serves aggressively mediocre foods) as a metric for whether the pricing is reasonable, and it absolutely passed as the food was significantly better, great environment, and was only slightly more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom