Walt Disney World Summer offers now available

belledream

Have they ever done the gift card offer before? I know they do with not using mousekeeping, but I’m not sure I’ve seen a offer where you get a gift card just for staying at a resort.
Because I keep everything... I looked back at my email confirmations and we did an offer back in 2010 where we got a $300 gift card along with our Magic Your Way package. We stayed 5 nights at Pop/bought 6 day tickets. The details aren't hashed out but it looks like we saved about an additional $300 off the MYW package. So with the GC factored in, we paid about $350 per person.

So to answer your question... yes, they have, just not in this new “per night” setup (per my experiences at least).

Upvote 0

Think Tink

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Hmmm...We decided to go the the first week of July this year, so I went ahead and booked the room at All Star Movies in March for July 2-7. At that time it was 781.81 for 5 nights room only. I was thinking that when the discounts came out I would have it applied or have to rebook. The strange thing is that....I checked today to see how much I would save, and the per night price had gone UP. The new price (with discount) is now 845.14 for the same days at the same hotel. So I will keep the original reservation at 137.76 a night versus the new DISCOUNTED reservation at 148.92 per night. So much for summer discounts!

I’m betting you purchased the package before the ticket price increase and that’s why when adjusting the package the tickets moved to the new rate. I totally get that being a huge bummer. :(

I have an AP and was able to save $124 at Coronado in July and found a really good discount to add to my August trip!

Upvote 0

wendysue

I’m betting you purchased the package before the ticket price increase and that’s why when adjusting the package the tickets moved to the new rate. I totally get that being a huge bummer. :(

I have an AP and was able to save $124 at Coronado in July and found a really good discount to add to my August trip!

It was just a room only, no tickets. Glad to hear you got a good deal. :)

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Free dining isn't out for that time frame, only the other 2 listed. If you have tickets, it might be adjusting your tickets to the updated ticket pricing AND free dining usually requires X amount of days and park hopping. I don't know what you have currently booked, but that is my guess.

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom